Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mmmmm....Symbiotic...

That's a Homer reference for you all classy types.

Gave the lacto-fermented Salsy-ish veggies a try tonight. Kept it simple, just topped the nachos with it (chips and cheese and beans)...um, yeah! I can't remember the last time I didn't want to stop eating something because it was SOOO good. After I was full, I just had to keep eating the remaining veggies we'd already generously dished up. Let me say, this is one easy-peasy way to get in veggies. And they actually have MORE nutrients when prepared this way and you absorb them BETTER. Woot, woot!

The Mister loved them, too. The enthusiasm in his "delicious" had the toddler repeating him the rest of dinner. My dad, however, remains skeptical. He tried them, grunted a positive "mmm," but wanted to wait to see if we experienced any ill effects before he had any more. Or so he said...

I can't wait to get the Beet Kvass and the Apple Cider going!

No comments:

Post a Comment