Thursday, November 17, 2011

Standing Work Stations

At some point I'll probably post a quick picture of my current work station (basically a wood box made out of scrap wood on top of a dining table). But as it's not much to look at (but does the job), I'll probably save that for a before and after post. My family is currently residing with my parents, so I'm not in a position to do anything as creative and long term as these ideas I saw on Ikea Hackers. But for the rest of you, here are some standing eye candy.

First, and probably my favorite, the Wide Standing Desk


Here is the Counter Height Built In

And the Expedite with Plenty of Storage

Love the Combo, although my plan would to make one end short while I'm transitioning from sitting to standing full time but also so that my kidlets can stand next to me and work while I'ms standing at the taller end.

Or the Galant Standing Desk

There's the Billy




LOVE the creativity involved in these! And at some point, I'll have something prettier, but in the meantime, my box does it's job. Don't delay standing at work because you don't have the perfect set up that looks just so. I started with a cardboard box before I upgraded to a custom wood one. The point is, GET STANDING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment